It’s official. The Lowcountry will get its first 100-mile run, The Hell Hole Hundred.
When? JUNE 7!!!!
Via Chad Haffa, CEO of Eagle Endurance.
The Hell Hole Hundred will be the second 100-mile race in South Carolina and the first in the Lowcountry.
This event takes place on the Jericho Horse Trail and will consist of 5, 19-mile loops around the Francis Marion National Forest. Runners will start with a short 5-mile run along the course to thin the pack and make up the difference in lost miles from the loop(s).
The event will start and finish at the trail head off of S.C. Highway 41. This event will also have relay options.
i’m not sure if this will become a qualifier for Western States since they have since changed the qualifications…to be a qualifier!
Other Eagle Endurance events in 2014 include:
- February 15, 4th Annual Almost 9 Miler Trail Run
- May 3, 2nd Annual Wambaw Swamp Stomp 50 Miler Trail Run and Relay
- May 10, 1st Annual Run Home to Mommy 5k/15k Run at Middleton Place
- June 7, 1st Annual Hell Hole Hundred 100 Mile Trail Run and Relay
- August 2, 1st Annual Badlands 50/50 50 Mile and 50k Trail Run on the Maah Daah Hey Trail, Little Missouri National Grasslands, Medora, ND
- August 30, 5th Annual Francis Marion Dirt Dash 13.1 mile and 7.5 mile Run
- September 19, 2nd Annual Dead men Tell No Tales… FREE FUN GROUP RUN downtown to celebrate International Talk Like a Pirate Day
- September 20 3rd Annual CrossBridge 5k/10k Pancake Run, Laurel Hill Plantation, Mount Pleasant
- November 1, 3rd Annual Carrera de los Muertos (Run of the Dead) Night 10k Trail Run, FREE FUN GROUP trail run
CEO, Eagle Endurance, LLC